Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Long Wait

Hiii!
So, I am not waiting for what seems like eternity for my flight from LAX to Melbourne. It is currently 3:35 Cali time (6:35 eastcoast) and I am not leaving until 11:20pm.... ya forever. These past couple weeks have been crazy! I have never been in the position of not knowing what to expect in my life, but right now I seriously have no idea. I don't know anyone that is sitting around me in the airport, I don't know what the city I am going to looks like, I don't know what school is going to be like, I don't know who my roommate is... the list goes on.

 One thing I DO know is that what is coming for me is going to be something that I will never forget. I have been talking a lot to my friends who have studied abroad in the past and none of them have had anything bad to say about it, in fact they all wished they were doing it again! I am really nervous about making friends and missing my friends at home, but I keep trying to re-assure myself that whoever is there for me now should be there for me when I get back, if they are a true friend. I am so excited for my trip and the next three months of my life, but getting there is a little crazy. I am sitting in the airport for about 13hrs only to board a flight and sit on a plane for another 15.5 hours... it is nuts! But again, I know it will all be worth it. 

I hope that everyone had a great christmas, and I will write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment